Friday, February 10, 2012

Drink N' Draw - 02/08/2012

Oy, Rainy and Tam! 

So as you know, I attended a Drink N' Draw event at Mary O's on Wednesday night.  Was a pretty fun event with a good turnout, despite me getting lost as shit for about an hour in lower Manhattan trying to find the venue. (;ಠ_ಠ)

Eventually, I got there (just as I was about to say "fuck it" and hog it home).

The bar interior.
Drankin'. Drawin'.

Gotta say, had a pretty good time.  Downed a good gallon or so of Guinness over the course of the evening so I got pretty giddy by the end of it. I'll probably hit the event up again the next month if it's available. ( ̄ー ̄)

More pics plus choice sketches after the jump...

Another shot of the bar interior.
The wall of mirrors the bar graciously allowed us to paint Valentine's Day imagery with supplied tempura paints.
My friend Jimmy's piece.
My contrib.
A close-up of my piece.
Wall o' art.

Some choice tidbits from the evening.
Blerg.

Wish you guys could have made it!  Well, there's always the next one, eh EH amirite??

No comments:

Post a Comment